Cited reference searching allows you to view all articles that have cited a published work.
1. If an article has been cited, you can find the number of citations on a Web of Science results page.
2. Click on the number to see the full list of citing articles.
3. Use the filters on the left to sort through the list by publication year, research area, author, publication, and more.
3. The Analyze Results and Citation Report buttons provide more in-depth analysis tools and metrics, such as visualizations of cited references by research areas or authors, and total number of times cited and publications over time.
You can also start a cited reference search from the Web of Science homepage.
1. Click on the Cited References tab.
2. Enter some relevant information in the search boxes such as Cited Author and Cited Work.
3. After you click Search, select the citation that matches your search, then click See Results.