Skip to Main Content
Check-in, Check-out items like books, laptops, whiteboard markers, cables, phone chargers, renew items and much more.
- Faculty, Staff and Students must show their Cardinal Card to charge circulating items.
- All other borrowers must show a state issued photo identification card with their University Libraries Borrower Card to charge items or to discuss their personal library account.
- A Community Borrowers card may be issued to individuals 18 years of age or older. A valid photo ID is required as well as proof of Kentucky residence. Use of the public computers does not require a borrower’s card.
- Consortia and Metroversity faculty and staff must present a valid ID card from their home institution.
- Visiting Academia must present a letter from the sponsoring University of Louisville Dean or Department Chair requesting library privileges. The letter should be on department letterhead, state the length of stay, visitor’s home affiliation, local and home address, and agree to be fiscally responsible for all unreturned library materials.