top of page
Skip to main content
- What topics are covered in the book? What kinds of research questions might the book help you explore?
- How is the book organized? What tools are available to help you navigate the content of the book?
- Is your book academic/scholarly? Use specific evidence to support your answer.
- What can you find out about the author of the book? What about the publisher?
- Individually, use the library catalog (linked above) to find a book that relates in some way to your own subculture research. What topics does the book cover? Can you tell whether it's an academic book?