top of page
Skip to main content
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to the University Libraries homepage and click on Subject Guides under Quick Tools.
- Click on your subject area, or choose Any Topic for databases that cover multiple disciplines. Choose one of the databases listed under Recommended Databases.
- Search in the database using your keywords. If you're looking for secondary sources in general, you can begin browsing your results right away.
- If you need only scholarly, peer-reviewed sources, look for an option to limit to only scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. (For example, in EBSCO databases you will see a check box on the left-hand side of the page to limit to Scholarly, Peer-reviewed sources.)
- Ask a Librarian if you need help searching or limiting your results to scholarly, peer-reviewed only.