top of page
Skip to main content
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to University Libraries homepage and click Subject Guides under Quick Tools
- Choose the Art guide, then choose ARTstor under recommended databases.
- Enter your search in the search box, or click on Advanced Search to search for a specific work or creator or to limit by Geography or Classification.
- On the results page, you can filter your results using the options on the left-hand side of the screen, or begin browsing.
- Double-click an image to enlarge it. Click the “i” button at the bottom of the screen to view the image information.
- Use the Print or Download buttons to save the image.