Skip to Main Content
Library of Congress Subject Headings: A - P
Call number links = browse the catalog by call number.
Word links = browse the catalog by subject.
B -- Philosophy
G -- Geography, Anthropology, Recreation
- GV -- Recreation; Leisure
H -- Social Sciences
- H -- Social sciences (General)
- HA-- Statistics
- 1-4737 Statistics
- 29-32 Theory and method of social science statistics
- 154-4737 Statistical data
- HB -- Economics; Demography
- HC -- Economic history and conditions
- HD -- Industries; Land use; Labor
- HM -- Sociology (General)
L -- Education
- L -- Education (General)
- LA -- History of Education
- LB -- Theory and practice of education
- LC -- Special aspects of education
Q -- Science
- QM -- Human anatomy
- QP -- Physiology
R -- Medicine
Note that the Kornhauser Health Sciences Library uses a different classification scheme than the other libraries. MeSH, or Medical Subject Headings, are used throughout that library.
S -- Agriculture
- SH -- Aquaculture. Fisheries. Angling.
- SK -- Hunting sports