Skip to Main Content
Exploring the Conversation with Scholarly and Non-Scholarly Sources
- Which article is scholarly? How do you know?
- How would you rate the credibility of each article? What factors do you consider in evaluating credibility?
- In what ways are these two sources in conversation with one another? What role does each article play in the larger conversation on sustainability?
Developing a Search Strategy
- Broadening and narrowing research questions
- Considering keywords (central topics, ideas, concepts, etc.)
- Identifying relevant academic subject areas
Finding Sources through the Library