While you are waiting for class to start, please fill out this short survey.
After reviewing each source, turn to someone next to you and discuss the following questions:
1. Which sources are scholarly? How do you know?
2. After skimming the source, what do you think each source says about religion and climate change? In what ways are these sources in conversation with each other?
1. Create a new post by clicking on the plus sign button in the bottom right corner.
2. In the title, write your own example of a research question related to science and religion.
3. In the body of the post, add keywords and synonyms you could use to search.
In many library databases, you can use advanced search features such as quotation marks and Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) to refine your search.
Image created by Cecelia Vetter.
Before you leave, please fill out this feedback and reflection form.