Skip to Main Content

Social Media Outreach Student Assistant: Home

Federal Work Study Students

Are you a Federal Work Study (FWS) student? If so, in order to be considered for a work study position in the library, in addition to completing the University Libraries Student Assistant Job Application, you also need to complete the FWS form at: