top of page
Skip to Main Content
- Papa John's Cardinal Stadium (See: Cardinal Stadium)
- Papa John's Pizza Store (Floyd Street)
- Parkway Field *razed*
- Parrish Court [between Gardiner and Gottschalk]
- Parrish House [2791 Floyd Street]
- Patterson Hall, John L.
- Patterson Baseball Stadium, Jim
- Pediatric Medical Office Building (HSC) (See: Novak Center for Children's Health)
- Physics Building (See: Oppenheimer Hall)
- Playhouse: General
- Playhouse: Photos
- Porter Building, Woodford R. and Harriet B. (See: Education, School of)
- President's Residences (See also: Amelia Place)
- Province (student apartments)
- Public Health Building (old Home of the Innocents)
For More Information
Reference files contain newspaper clippings, brochures, flyers, photographs, correspondence, and similar materials that are too small to constitute a collection on their own. Files vary considerably in size, from just a few newspaper clippings to several folders of clippings, letters, memos, photographs, etc. These files may all be accessed on-site in the Archives & Special Collections (ASC) research room. For information on visiting ASC, see our Planning a Visit page.
Questions? Contact the Archives by email, or by telephone (502-852-6752).