top of page
Skip to Main Content
- Lacrosse Stadium
- Lampton Building (HSC Annex)
- Law School [312 Armory Place]
- Law School (Wyatt Hall)
- Law School Annex
- Leopold Hall (See: Barracks) *razed*
- Library Annex [1947-57] *razed*
- Life Sciences Building (See also: Greenhouse)
- Life Sciences Research Park (See: J.D. Nichols Campus for Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Lofts, The [proposed]
- Logan Battery [Law School]
- Loop Hole *razed*
- Louisville General Hospital (See: Abell Administration Center)
- Louisville Hall (dorm)
- Louisville Municipal College [7th and Kentucky Street]
- Louisville Scholar House-Early Learning Campus (See also: Louisville--Social Service Agencies--Family Scholar House)
- Lutz Hall, Paul C.
For More Information
Reference files contain newspaper clippings, brochures, flyers, photographs, correspondence, and similar materials that are too small to constitute a collection on their own. Files vary considerably in size, from just a few newspaper clippings to several folders of clippings, letters, memos, photographs, etc. These files may all be accessed on-site in the Archives & Special Collections (ASC) research room. For information on visiting ASC, see our Planning a Visit page.
Questions? Contact the Archives by email, or by telephone (502-852-6752).