top of page
Skip to main content
Instructions for reestablishing UpToDate mobile app access:
- Go to www.uptodate.com on a computer within UofL Hospitals network. This can be your own computer connect via Ethernet or via University Wifi. Rowntree Library inside ULH also has freely available desktops that can be used and are on the network.
- In the top right corner you should see “Log In”.
- Next, login using your UpToDate account information NOT your ULink credentials.
- Once you login your account should automatically register to the University of Louisville Hospital UpToDate subscription.
- Next, go to your mobile device and click the UpToDate mobile app. You should see the login screen where you can insert your UpToDate credentials. If this does not happen, uninstall the mobile app and reinstall it. You should then be given the login screen.
- Once you are logged in, try running a search.
- If you have any issues, email email@example.com.