Skip to Main Content
How do I reserve a room in the library?
- Room reservation policies vary by library, but are limited to UofL students, staff, and faculty.
- Art Library: The Art Library conference room can be reserved UofL students, staff, and faculty. The Art Library study carrels are for use by Hite graduate students. To sign up for a carrel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Ekstrom Library: Ekstrom Library has instructional labs, an auditorium, a meeting room, and group study rooms that can be reserved. The group study rooms are reservable by UofL students and the other spaces are reservable by UofL faculty or staff. Reserve a room in Ekstrom Library.
- Kornhauser Health Sciences Library: Contact the Kornhauser Circulation Desk at 502.852.5771
502.852.5771 for information regarding room reservations.
- Law Library:
- Music Library: The Music Library has three conference rooms that can be reserved by UofL students, faculty or staff. Reserve a room in the Music Library.