top of page
Skip to main content
How do I print from a computer in the library?
- Students can print from any computer in the library using their Cardinal Card or UofL username and password. Visitors not affiliated with the University of Louisville must purchase a visitor printing card ($2.00) from a vending station, and add funds to it.
- At the Computer:
- Hit print.
- Select BW_PrintAnwhere for black and white printing or Color_PrintAnywhere for color print.
- After sending the print job, go to any printer on campus to release your print.
- At the Printer:
- Swipe your Cardinal Card or touch the screen to log in with your UofL username and password.
- Press OK to close the balance screen.
- Press the Copy & Print Release button.
- Select your document(s) and choose Print or Print All.
- After your job prints, touch the Log Out button.
- Art Library: Follow the general directions above, but note:
- If printing 12x18 or 11x17, you'll need to change the paper size in the printer properties section. (Ask if you need help.)
- Law Library: Public printing is not available at the Law Library, but law students may print from any of the computer terminals in either computer lab.