Skip to Main Content
Can I use Interlibrary Loan if I am not affiliated with UofL?
- Generally, no. Our Interlibrary Loan services are available to faculty, staff, and students of the University of Louisville. If you are not affiliated with the University of Louisville, check with your local public library for ILL services.
Kornhauser Health Sciences Library: Kornhauser Health Sciences Library Interlibrary Loan will BORROW materials for use of current:
- UofL Health Sciences faculty
- UofL Health Sciences staff
- UofL Health Sciences students
- Health professionals in the Louisville community (at $15.00 per request)
- Louisville law firms needing health-related materials (at $15.00 per request)
- Law Library: The Law Library only provides ILL services Law School faculty, staff, and students.
- Music Library: Please contact us regarding interlibrary loan options for those not affiliated with UofL. (We are able to sometimes use ILL for community borrowers if we are able to get the item for free.)