1. Open both Google and Google Scholar in separate tabs or windows.
2. Spend a few minutes finding 1 relevant and credible source on Google, as well as 1 relevant and credible source on Google Scholar.
3. In general, how are the sources on Google and Google Scholar different from each other?
4. What specific characteristics or information do you look for to decide if a source is credible?
1. Go to the library homepage.
2. Use EBSCO Academic or another library database to find a scholarly source related to your research question.
3. How is searching a library database different from searching Google/Google Scholar?