top of page
Skip to main content
Activity: The Scholarly Information Ecosystem
- What is Computers and Composition? What can you find out about it? What topics does it cover? (Hint: Look for the journal's aims and scope, as well as its guide for authors.)
- Can you figure out what ScienceDirect is? What about Elsevier?
- Why does the top of the screen say: Brought to you by University of Louisville Libraries?
- What can you find about the author of the article? Is Arduini a credible author? Why or why not?
- What aspects of the article indicate that it is a scholarly source? How is it different from a typical news or magazine article?
Writing Studies Databases and Search Engines