1. Open both Google and Google Scholar in separate tabs or windows.
2. Spend a few minutes finding one relevant and credible source on Google, as well as one relevant and credible source on Google Scholar.
3. In general, how are the sources on Google and Google Scholar different from each other?
4. What specific characteristics or information do you look for to decide if a source is credible? Are all credible sources "scholarly?" Why or why not?
1. Go to the library homepage.
2. Use EBSCO Academic to find a scholarly source related to your research question. How do you know the source is scholarly?
3. How is searching a library database different from searching Google/Google Scholar?