top of page
Skip to Main Content
Directly through the Library Catalog
- Go to library.louisville.edu.
- Click the Books tab on the search box at the top of the page.
- Enter your city AND history (e.g. Albuquerque AND history). Click Go.
- Browse through the results. If you're not finding anything, check the box next to Libraries Worldwide on the left side of the page to view more books not held at UofL.
Through Google Books and the Library Catalog
- Go to books.google.com
- Search for history books on your city (e.g. history of the city of Albuquerque; origins of Baltimore)
- When you find an interesting result, copy the title and paste it in the search box in quotes on library.louisville.edu (don't click the Books tab this time)
Online & Undergraduate Learning Coordinator