1. What are the most important keywords in your research question? What other words might be relevant to your research?
2. Search Google using your keywords. What kinds of sources appear in your results? What questions do you need to ask to evaluate the credibility of these sources?
3. Now, search Google Scholar and compare your results. How are the sources on Google Scholar different from the sources on regular Google?
4. What does the "Cited by" number mean on Google Scholar? How might this be useful to you as a researcher?
1. Use EBSCO Academic to find a scholarly article that speaks to one or more of your research questions. What makes this article relevant to your research?
2. Can you locate the full text of the article? if you don't see a full text file, click on FindIt at UofL.