Please use this online bulletin board to record your research question.
Also write down in the same "post-it" who might be talking about or studying your question.
1. Open two tabs on your browser.
2. In the first tab, go to the Subject Guide page and choose the "Any Topic" Guide. Click into the Ebsco Academic Search database.
3. In the second tab, go to Google.
4. Search for keywords from your topic in the Ebsco Academic database and search for your research question in Google.
5. Find one article labeled "Academic" in Ebsco that is relevant to your topic.
6. Now look at your Google results. Choose one site that looks relevant to your topic.
Have questions after the session? Feel free to make an appointment with one of us, call us, or e-mail us. You can also come in and talk to a peer research assistant between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday. Or check out our Research DIY page!