Skip to Main Content
- Explore how to evaluate the credibility of sources.
- Learn how to use the library for academic research, including finding scholarly articles.
Sample Topic: I'm interested in exploring public policy on e-cigarette use or "vaping".
Look through each of the three articles above, then answer the following questions for each article.
- Who is the author? What are their credentials?
- Who published this article? What type of source is this?
- Who is the audience of the article? What is the purpose of the article?
- Would this article be good to cite for your research assignment?