top of page
Skip to Main Content
- Go to the collection you'd like to search.
- Click "Advanced Search" next to the search box at the top of the page.
- In the dropdown menu:
- Select "The exact phrase" in the far left dropdown menu.
- Type in your search term (ex. Mammoth Life). Do not use quotation marks.
- Select "Full Text" in the far right dropdown menu.
- Click the Search button.
- In the search results, click either the Title or the thumbnail image to explore the document.
- On the document page, click the "Text" tab. The search term will be highlighted in the text. You can navigate up or down to the next time the search term appears using the blue up and down arrow buttons.
- On the right of the screen you'll see thumbnails for each page of the document. If your search term is found on one of these pages, there will be an asterisk next to the file name.
Full Text Digital Collections