Skip to main content
Read the introductory summary/abstract of the article and the first two paragraphs, then respond to the following questions.
- What do you see as the main purpose of the article? Who do you think it is written for?
- How can you tell that it is scholarly? Scan the article for clues and list at least 4 features that you see.
- Why do you think the article has headings such as Methods and Results? How might these be useful to the reader?
- Read more about the Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology https://www.asis.org/jasist.html . Does the journal seem credible? Why or why not?
- Search Google for articles about Facebook privacy. How do the articles you found on Google compare to the one you just read? Now, search Google Scholar for articles about the topic. What differences do you notice?
Discover. Create. Succeed.