Skip to main content
All full-time faculty connected to an academic department located on Belknap Campus are eligible to use the Book Delivery service.
Sign Up for the Service
- The Book Delivery Department Agreement Form must be completed, signed by the department chair, and submitted.
- Faculty member completes, signs, and submits the Faculty Agreement Form.
How It Works
Once the department and faculty member are both registered the faculty member can begin using the service.
- Submit your book request through your Interlibrary Loan account as a Document Delivery request. (Please note that all incoming holds and ILL borrowing requests will also be delivered to your department.)
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your book to be delivered to your department. (Items are delivered to the department office not to individual offices.)
- We do not deliver to individuals or individual offices. Materials are delivered to the departmental office.
- We will not deliver in the case that no authorized person is available to sign for the books.
- We do not return your checked out books to the library.
- Requests made for non-circulating materials (journals, media, reference, etc.) will not be delivered.
- We will deliver 5 books per professor per day; however, more may be delivered as our workload permits.
- Requests for multi-volume sets are limited to four volumes.
Discover. Create. Succeed.